Here's some quick vids! I really need some to help shooting these vids, can't control stuff and shoot at the same time!!! LOL!!!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> Edited by j_black10

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

Nice video mang. I am pondering another rebuild. Might let the FI BL's go. May go for multiple sealed subs on this go round.

Sounds like a plan! If I rebuild that's exactly what I'm going to do, Sealed with multiple 12s or 15s!!

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

I am trying to figure out how to fit either 10 or 12 10's or 12's in the area that my 2 15's are in now. I plan on selling the BLs and using that money to buy 10-12 like JL audio or something similar subs that are around 250 watts a piece. Run them off the 2 Sundown Audio amps I have now. I am in the planning stages.