is this considered harrasment??

personally, you were both in the WRONG. You should have been wise enough to ignore that immature baby shit, and just move on.

x2. If you don't reply, the harassing will stop.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

basically this kids older brother threw a rock at my car about 6 months ago i got the police involved and got the money to fix the dent and the family has been looking to get back at me for a while now i have gotten several calls from then

and on monday the kid texted me and i texted him back saying you are the scum of the earth and to leave me alone he didnt so i told him he had no life he called me said he wanted to fight i lead him on a wild goose chase still wouldnt leaqve me alone so i called him a dumpter slut , pussy and a fuck bag still wouldnt leave me a lone so i just stopped replying

and today i got a cirtifiied letter in the mail that says they are bassically fileing harrasment charges

Here is how it works (if you remember me posting her 2 months ago about headbutting my drunken ass roommate and then I had him thrown out).

You get a restraining order against you and they can temporarily bar you any access to them or contact. If they call you or come around you there is nothing they can do to prevent you from beating their ass (if they are at your house I am talking about), but don't text back.

Basically you go in and file your own charges immediately and a court date will come (or you can just go in and request a date if you don't want to file it... but I recommend it). Whoever shows up at the court date and convinces the judge wins.

You can't just file against someone without having to prove it. Lucky for them you left a paper trail of texts.. or for you, whichever.

Edited by slugdub
images-1.jpg