Guest the4stringking Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 Ok So I have a JVC Head Unit and I want to get new speakers and power them with a seperate 4 channel amp. I already have the RCA's being run to a mono amplifier for a sub. Because of this, only one slot of RCA's is left, and I need two sets for the speakers. is there some sort of thing I can do to get my 4 channel amp to power the speakers? I feel as though there is something simple I am missing. Thanks in Advance
Ram Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_3763_J...UAICY-1F2M.html splitter
Guest the4stringking Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_3763_J...UAICY-1F2M.htmlsplitter Ok cool but where does the female side go to on the H/u?
Ram Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 run your one rca from the headunit to wherever the amp is. you need two splitters, and they go on the end of the rca, and then plug in to your amp.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.