Sonic Electronix

|       BRAKE WIRE|white/tan           |+ |brake pedal switch          |

That's from the12volt.com I'm not sure where near the brake pedal that wire would be. And if the wire from

the reciever would just go straight to that wire. My reciever is a dual xdvdn8190.

Yeah white/tan is just your brake light wire not the

parking brake wire. I would just ground it out personally.

But if safety is your only way call service dept. at Dodge dealership

mechanics have the info but if they wanna share it is up to them.

And when you go to connect it use a T-tap and male connector.

You could also use a flip switch and that way you can watch it when you want and if you're worried about crashing then you could just flip it off.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Ok I just wanna make sure I get this.

The wire from my reciever that's suppose to go to the breaking wire

I just hook that to the ground wire from the stereo harness. And it'll play while I'm driving?

Won't that mess my reciever up?

Just asking because it was replaced with a new one I don't wanna mess it up again.

Ok I just wanna make sure I get this.

The wire from my reciever that's suppose to go to the breaking wire

I just hook that to the ground wire from the stereo harness. And it'll play while I'm driving?

Won't that mess my reciever up?

Just asking because it was replaced with a new one I don't wanna mess it up again.

Well, mine was connected kind of together.

Like I said I had a flip switch on mine (Any on/off switch should work) and the ground was connected to one imput and the wire that was suppose to go to the brake lead went to the other.

So what happened was when it was on the ground side the screen would be off and when it was on the other side the screen would be visable.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

use a toggle switch !!! if i remember right in order for the movie to be seen you have to set the parking brake then release it then set it again. so basickly it needs to see ground nothing then ground. so if you ground it it wont work anyway. get a toggle switch ground one end then hook up the radio wire which i think is pink to the other end .that simple good luck.

smdsig2.jpg

it needs to see ground nothing then ground. so if you ground it it wont work anyway. get a toggle switch ground one end then hook up the radio wire which i think is pink to the other end .that simple good luck.

How many screens you put in? A couple brands need a bypass Pioneer Alpine. The Panasonic in

my Ram is grounded at the harness with head unit and it plays fine. Wont work anyway??? IDK

where your getting your info but I have put quite a few screens in vehicles and other than a few brands

all I have done with parking brake wire was ground it. None of them have had any problems.

Aint trying to start nothing but I personally have had zero problems grounding the Brake wire..

Well, mine was connected kind of together.

Like I said I had a flip switch on mine (Any on/off switch should work) and the ground was connected to one imput and the wire that was suppose to go to the brake lead went to the other.

So what happened was when it was on the ground side the screen would be off and when it was on the other side the screen would be visable.

so basically its just a on and off switch for the reciever. turns it off when you want to?

so basically its just a on and off switch for the reciever. turns it off when you want to?

Well it would just be an on and off switch for the videos.

So if you have the switch at the on position you would be watching the video and if you would have it at the off position then the screen would say "Audio Only" or something like that (that's what my Clarion said).

But other than that the on and off switch won't affect your stereo in any other way, just when a video is playing.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Archived