very interesting way to brace the roof, curious to see how that turns out..

Im still thinking those subs are going to want a easy 5-6 krms to be happy tho.

Im tuned in to see the updates on this thread with the Worlds best subs!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif :give_rose:

Edit:, would it be possible to see a close up of one of the Z9500s? Im curious to see what they used for a coil :)

here's a few I had taken when I first got them I don't know if you can see what you looking for but I can take some more if not

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

well I didn't get to much done this weekend because I had homework to do this weekend to turn in tomorrow for my final, but I did get out and mess with my truck for a couple hours today. I had like 5 sheets of dampner pro left in the bulk pack I ordered so I put a lil bit of deadner on my doors for now. When I get a lil futher in my build I will be ordering another bulk pack to completly finish my truck. I also ran some more 2/0 today in the truck. I still have to get some more ring terminals to finish running all my 2/0. I still got to make like 2 more chassy grounds and a negative jumper. Here's some pics from today

toke door panel off

Posted Image

cleaned it up

Posted Image

then started applyind secondskin dampner. I know it aint much but like I said above when I order me another bulk pack I will do it better just didn't have that much left

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 batteries (installed)

bang080.jpg

here's a couple pics of my truck with doors put back together

Posted Image

Posted Image

I really don't like the door panels I got someone to build them for me probly 3 or 4 years ago and they look worn down. I will be redoing them myself when I get my hands on some money for a couple DD component sets. I did build the kicks and the a-pillars my self thou there ok not perfect but ok

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 batteries (installed)

bang080.jpg

hey i like your doors, can u pm me, i would like to talk to you about that design idea and see if i can't learn a lil so ican use it in my blazer

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

and here's a few pics from when I was running some more runs of 2/0

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

these last few pics I was really tring to see how I was going to run power wires the the two batts in the back nothing is perminant. false floor isn't screwed down. I was tring to see how I was doing to run wires under false floor without them being smashed by weight of box

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 batteries (installed)

bang080.jpg

Tomorrow after I turn in my work at school I will be going to my boy tony's shop so I can work on fiberglassing my box and figure out what exactly im going to do with this amp rack. Its a lil tougher than I thought tring to squeez all my amps in here but when there's a will there's a way LOL. well im off to finish my work for school

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 batteries (installed)

bang080.jpg

Ok I got a lil work done today. My new back glass came in today and my boy tony tinted it and installed it for me. and I got most of my 45 corners resened into my box. tomorrow if weather is nice I will add allthresds and start glassing inside of the box. here's a few pics from today I didn't take to many cause adding 45's just wasnt to interesting.

Here's the new glass I got cut it 1/4 in grey tempered glass.

Posted Image

Posted Image

My boy tony hit it with a lil tint

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and here's a couple shots I took of a couple 45's I didn't take none after I finished but I think it came out pretty good only thing is a couple of them got minor cracks from mixing resin to hot, but after I got the right mixter right it was smooth sailing LOL

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 batteries (installed)

bang080.jpg

Archived