The secondskin dampner pro is awsome its super sticky and very flexible. I used the door pack i won then immediatly ordered a bulk pack and will probably order another in the next couple weeks to finish deadning the entire trucks inside.

here's a before and after vid I posted them in the vids section but ohh well double post on my part

before

after

Thanks again ANT

i used the fatmat and it was ok, it just seemed hard to work with. it made it a lil easier when i broke out the heat gun. maybe everyone on here just makes it look easy to apply... :rolleyes:

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

On top of all that, my little sister is marrying a real fuckin winner tomorrow

I've gotten that much wood just viewing this thread. :blush:

Thats all the pics I have for today but I will have more tomorrow. Hopefully my bulk pack of secondskin dampner pro will come in early enough for me to install it before I go to work but if not that will be friday's install, but I will still have more pics tomorrow I got alot of work to do. I got to add second balffel to box, resin in 45's, add allthread for more bracing, and fiberglass the inside of it. So im starting on that tomorrow!! I'll keep you'll updated

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

i used the fatmat and it was ok, it just seemed hard to work with. it made it a lil easier when i broke out the heat gun. maybe everyone on here just makes it look easy to apply... :rolleyes:

That wasn't a problem with secondskin it was actually to sticky I had to put it in the frige just to get the paper backing off. I used the wooden roller ant supplied and went to work and this was my first time installing deadner and it went smooth as could be!!

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 batteries (installed)

bang080.jpg

wow now that is what I call reinforced roof

LOL yeah I added 40 feet of aluminum its solid as a rock now. I'm tring to squeeze out every tenth of a db I can out of the lil truck this go round

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 batteries (installed)

bang080.jpg

LOL yeah I added 40 feet of aluminum its solid as a rock now. I'm tring to squeeze out every tenth of a db I can out of the lil truck this go round

Hope you don't mind if i steal this idea for my truck.

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

go ahead on I used 1 in by 1/8 thick aluminum. I put double stick tape to hold it in place, then perminently locked it down with polyuritane( i hope i spelled that right) Its the same stuff they use to glue in windshields. Once it dries it aint comming off. I'll take a pic of what I used to glue them in with tomorrow for you.

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 batteries (installed)

bang080.jpg

Got a lil more work done today. I dropped of my glass template to the glass plant to get my new glass cut it should be ready for tomorrow. Tony cut my second baffel this morning, and I stripped all of that old ass tint off my truck today. I think that tint been on there since 97 it was a Bia Bia to take it off. Secondskin dampner pro bulk pack came in but I sent it to my moms house just to make sure someone would be there when it comes and didn't have time to pass over there. I'm usually busy during the day and I work in the afternoons tell night so its at my mom safe and sound tell tomorrow LOL

here's a few picks from todays work

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

here's the old ass tint that came with the truck when I bought it a few years ago. Its so old its purple LOL

Posted Image

Posted Image

now here's it with it stripped off the back glass still has tint on it but I getting a new one made that better suites the demands of the system LOL!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'll have more pics for you'll tomorrow I will be installing dampner pro bulk pack and start adding 45's to my box, hopefully picking up new rear glass if it ready, and what ever else I have time to do before I go to work.

And tony thanks for all your help

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 batteries (installed)

bang080.jpg

Hey can anyone give me another good fourm for me to join I have to post my secondskin dampner pro install on another board. It was one of the rules to the contest for the door pack give away, so I want to obide by them. I really don't know any other boards this was the first one I joined and never had any reason to go on others. SMD FTW!!

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 batteries (installed)

bang080.jpg

Archived