I don't have one but would love to have this:

Posted Image

Triumph Thruxton

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

• 1 month later...

Finally found out how to post pics... I felt stupid not havin any pics and It's my thread

Mine:

Posted Image

My Dads 2003 100th annaversary Dyna Lowrider... These pics don't do it justic, but hey. I'm not movin it =@ :

Posted Image

And a side-by-side with my bmx inbetween for kicks:

Posted Image

Pics of my future bike will be posted soon, the shop just finished it and my dads going to pick it up untill then, I'll show why its in the shop:

Posted Image

^ best pic I could find it had, a broken mirror, bent crashbar, broken tripletree, crome bolt covers came off and the engine bolts rusted, etc, etc... anybody wanna see the roadrashes? :bad:

Finally found out how to post pics... I felt stupid not havin any pics and It's my thread

Mine:

Posted Image

My Dads 2003 100th annaversary Dyna Lowrider... These pics don't do it justic, but hey. I'm not movin it =@ :

Posted Image

And a side-by-side with my bmx inbetween for kicks:

Posted Image

Pics of my future bike will be posted soon, the shop just finished it and my dads going to pick it up untill then, I'll show why its in the shop:

Posted Image

^ best pic I could find it had, a broken mirror, bent crashbar, broken tripletree, crome bolt covers came off and the engine bolts rusted, etc, etc... anybody wanna see the roadrashes? :bad:

as much i hate to say it but yes

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived