alrite so last night i'm leaving walmart. getting some frozen pizzas n condoms (the essentials) and i get about halfway down the on ramp and i see a cop a little less than an 1/8 mile behind me getting on the on ramp with his lights on. so i just keep going so i can get on the interstate and then pull over to get out of his way or pull over when he gets behind me to pull me over. so i make it another 1/8 mile before he gets behind me (i'm doing 50 in a 70) so as soon as he gets behind me i pull over and put my flashers on. well out jumps rookie cop of the fucking year with guns drawn, pulls me out of the car, handcuffs me and throws me in the back of the car. doesn't answer any of my questions, then he tells me my car is getting towed and he wouldn't let my friend come pick it up. so i get to the station and he tries to arrest me for fleeing and doing 35 in a 25( which is the original reason he was coming after me, i guess i was doing a whopping 35 before i got on the interstate. well then he realizes i'm in the military and his boss tells him to just give me a failure to yield to emergency vehicle ticket and a 10 over ticket. i'm like cool whatever you gotta do even though i was slowed down to make sure you were actually pulling me over and not just using the 4 lane highway as your route to an actual crime or something. so i go to pick up my SVT focus the next day and the tow company that towed my shit for no reason makes me pay 150 bucks to get my car back. so i pay and then i realize they towed my car up onto the tow truck BY MY FUCKING TIE ROD! I am pissed the fuck off now ranting and raving and cussing up a storm at these people (the bread and butter of my car is my suspension) they tell me "we aren't responsible for any damages incurred" WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT! so now i have to go to court on the 12th of august and try to convince the judge that i got completely raped out of this deal for doing nothing but just waiting for the cop to actually get behind me before he pulls me over.

any lawyers on here that could throw out some ideas of how to at least break even on this deal.

i'm looking at

150 for the tow

another 50 for the tie rod

another 75 for a new alignment

and whatever it costs for the 10 over and fail to yield tickets

FUCK THE POLICE

Edited by David
your title was misleading

Your topic sounds like you were beat down, but i would have to say it doesnt come close to Rodney King, but i hope you get it resolved

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

Damn bro that sucks, i got pulled over by a rookie cop too, never gives a warning. But his gun was in his holster.... anyway hope everything works out for you

why did they tow your shit?

thats what i'm trying to figure out

they let me go an hour later because i really wasn't fleeing. is there anyway to get compensated for this?

so, you were in custody for an hour? did that rookie cop read you your rights?

i was in custody for about an hour in a half, they planned to arrest me but i think the cop's superiors shot it down once we got to the station. no rights were read to me.

Man I feel your pain, There is no one I hate worse than tow truck drivers. I swear they screw your car up on purpose. And if you have anything in there they like it's theirs. Audio, Tools. Whatever.

hell yea thats another thing that pissed me off. dude got in their and turned my bass on my headunit up to 7 and had my bass knob all the way up. dude was probably clipping the shit out of my sub like a dumbass that tows a car by the tie rod would do. i think people should live in different area codes according to their job knowledge and just simple fucking brain power cuz i hate being surrounded by them. dumb people piss me off and i have no fucking slack or tolerance for them. i'm not the smartest dude but i sure as FUCK would not tow a 2600 (2800 with the audio gear) pound piece of metal up a 30 degree slope by a bar that is no bigger than a half inch in diameter.