If you stick with 98-99 I think you will have the same dash as the one you have now.

If its a 98-99 then it will have the style dash that came right before they changed to the 2001-06 style interior. It will have 6.5 in the doors plus a seperate tweeter located mid way in the door. If you can find one for a good price then I would say go for it. I love my 1999 4 door hoe and its still running strong with 147k on it.

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY

If its a 98-99 then it will have the style dash that came right before they changed to the 2001-06 style interior. It will have 6.5 in the doors plus a seperate tweeter located mid way in the door. If you can find one for a good price then I would say go for it. I love my 1999 4 door hoe and its still running strong with 147k on it.

thats what I like to hear.

I am expecting some kind of big numbers from the 2 door

do you have a build on here?

I'm starting to look at all different types now to see what I am getting myself into and to give myself ideas.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

thats what I like to hear.

I am expecting some kind of big numbers from the 2 door

do you have a build on here?

I'm starting to look at all different types now to see what I am getting myself into and to give myself ideas.

i got a nice box for 4 12's out of my 2 door that got totalled. with the right 12's will do around 149-150

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Hey kasey post it on mautofied.com and under description put trade for something else whatever your looking for and see if anyone will get it or trade you..its hard lettin goof your first car..but i say before you go off selling you hoe...try finding a better paying job that gets u more thn 5bills a week shit can change....good luck homie

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.