STILL NOT OKAY... on the west coast! (40" merged here)

;) what the hell? so im sitting @ an intersection in the pooring rain, watching some dukes of hazards... then i start to hear the loudest tweeters ever, i look to check this shit out...  :o OMG a 70's 4 door DONK on @ least 24's is rolling up, his grille consisted of 4 chrome plated horn tweeters! this cat had all mids and highs no lows what so ever. 4 big horn tweeters outside of the ride... what up with that? 

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...ageID=965108777

that car drives around by me. we had a bubble with all nba tags on it 24 10" hx2s, 350 rigged up, 24s, jacked/stripped down to miami. he got the car back bare. shit load of these cars rollin around and we got a mcdonalds car too. lol

That profile is set to private, so we can't see the pic.

Oh, and by the way...those cars are fuckin gay. When I was in Texas, there was a guy in my unit that had an 80's Caprice 4-door lifted to fit big rims on it. He had 26" plastered all over it, on the doors, back window, even the roof. Turns out he only has 22's.

my limit for a car is 22 n thats only for big cars like buicks but not lifted up like some of the cars u guys r tlkin about i saw 1 car before was so high it had foot bars on it  :-

rims.jpg2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back

Archived