STILL NOT OKAY... on the west coast! (40" merged here)

Yeah, thanks for fixing that pic. That car looks dumb as hell.  If you're gonna lift a car for anything...you had better be a big ass country boy, it has to be on a K-5 frame with at least 35's or bigger for muddin only!!!!!!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...ageID=965108777

that car drives around by me. we had a bubble with all nba tags on it 24 10" hx2s, 350 rigged up, 24s, jacked/stripped down to miami. he got the car back bare. shit load of these cars rollin around and we got a mcdonalds car too. lol

That profile is set to private, so we can't see the pic.

yea now u cant. ur a couple weeks to late. lemme upload it though.

post-21-1164512019.jpg

mattie_libbi_yoohoo.jpg_thumb

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

actually the car is a piece of shit. he has to much rust around the chrome trim. i only seen it be4 he got it lifted, but whoever did the paint job didnt prep it correctly and just painted over all the rust. on the other hand, the girl on the left is fineeeeeeeeeee and the girl on the right got some nice perky ass tits even though it dont look like it. ;)

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

The girls are hot as hell. You can't really tell from the pic about the sorry ass body work/paint though, but I believe it. I think that anyone who has a car like that deserves to have it jacked and stripped, LoL. It's a waste of time and money to me. If I had a shop and someone came into it and wanted my shop to do that kind of work to their ride...I'd tell them to go somewhere else. I don't do stupid work. But the girls are hot...had to add that in there again. The one on the left, yeah, I'd pee in her butt.  :^

i have 2 agree on tha gurlz.....but disagree on tha carz. i aktually like tha SLABs (Slow Loud And Bangin). i am from tha south tho, where they originated. therez not ALOT in my part of alabama but there r a few clean 1z. there are sum tht i really dnt like, like sum of tha "sponsored" 1z....and shit like tht. i like tha 1z sittn high on big rimz tht have clean paint jobz tht rnt covered in ghetto bullshit.

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

Where the hell is Moundville, Al.???? I was born and raised in Enterprise. If you're north of Enterprise, you have to through there to get to PCB.

I was in Tex-ass for almost 4 years, and there were alot of them out there too. No matter where those cars are...they will never NOT look dumb.

Archived