Sonic Electronix

Ya that's parallel. It's right I was just making sure you didn't have them mixed up. I have an Audiobahn amp that runs hot no matter what and it use to eventually overheat, I needed a thicker power wire to ensure it didn't go into protect. It still runs hot but before I could fry an egg on it if i wanted. My friend used a sony amp for a short amount of time. I believe he ran a single RF 10 on it and fried it. Now he probably had his gain too high or somethin but this was when i wasnt around. The amp wont even turn on now.

Old Setup
03 DurangoRF Power T1 6.5 CompsMids/Highs Amp: AQ4x90Sub Amp: AQ 3500.1DSubs: 2 DC XL 18sBox: 12ft^3 tuned to 33HzMechman 270 Amp AltXS 6500XS 3100 x2

Highest Score to date: 151.2 db @ Headrest

Ya that's parallel. It's right I was just making sure you didn't have them mixed up. I have an Audiobahn amp that runs hot no matter what and it use to eventually overheat, I needed a thicker power wire to ensure it didn't go into protect. It still runs hot but before I could fry an egg on it if i wanted. My friend used a sony amp for a short amount of time. I believe he ran a single RF 10 on it and fried it. Now he probably had his gain too high or somethin but this was when i wasnt around. The amp wont even turn on now.

K thanks I will be hooking up his new sony tonight so we will see what happens it is a mono amp so might be better I think. It is a XMD9001GTR so will see about getting it all set as I haven't seen on it but it says it can be 4 or 2 ohm so need to hook it up at 4 ohms maybe it knows LOL