150.7dbzzz@33hz (RIPPING MY SPOILER OFF)

No, I'm fucking serious you know what sites I'm on so PM me with proof of you being at what ever location up to 35 miles outside New Port Richey,FL, 34668. I'm done with this coward, everyone here now knows what kind of faggot you are. This whole tread really backfired there uh buddy, you got called out on your loser ways, your gonna get your ass beat, your dumber than a motherfucker(hence the atrocious spelling vocab skills), and your sexuality is questionable. You pretty much are the epitimy of white trash and you fail at life in general.

Like I said from the beginning have a nice stay as it won't be long. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/ban.gif Posted Image

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

hello again this is why I canceled my last name on here everyone on here won'ts to call people a lier and not help them and laugh becouse I did not know anything about car audio until you can get an ip check please know I am legget and not fake and to be honest I am only here for fast becouse he did make it right with me so till we get a ip check please don't call me a lier

are you calling you friend a pussy man that was rude

God damn you are a stupid motherfucker I was, here I'll type it so you can read it.

eyes aint like won of dem dere typing board camandos. eye rilly will "throw ma nuks around"

Is that better you fucking faggot.

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

No, I'm fucking serious you know what sites I'm on so PM me with proof of you being at what ever location up to 35 miles outside New Port Richey,FL, 34668. I'm done with this coward, everyone here now knows what kind of faggot you are. This whole tread really backfired there uh buddy, you got called out on your loser ways, your gonna get your ass beat, your dumber than a motherfucker(hence the atrocious spelling vocab skills), and your sexuality is questionable. You pretty much are the epitimy of white trash and you fail at life in general.

Like I said from the beginning have a nice stay as it won't be long. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/ban.gif Posted Image

Drew

so this is why you wont me to meet you fucking feg

hello again this is why I canceled my last name on here everyone on here won'ts to call people a lier and not help them and laugh becouse I did not know anything about car audio until you can get an ip check please know I am legget and not fake and to be honest I am only here for fast becouse he did make it right with me so till we get a ip check please don't call me a lier

thanks bro

Hey "504m6", why don't you go over to ca.com and make a thread about how he repaid you, god this is getting pathetic.

EDIT: I was talking about your level of education.

Drew

Hey "504m6", why don't you go over to ca.com and make a thread about how he repaid you, god this is getting pathetic.

EDIT: I was talking about your level of education.

Drew

it wont matter you will still call him a lyer but whocares ill continue to post here and not give a fuck about your dumass

Archived