swervinburban Posted July 19, 2009 Report Posted July 19, 2009 Hey Im goimg to be adding some allthreads to my box for a lil more bracing. I was wondering what size allthreads do you'll use? Should I just get the bigest I can find? I was thinking it should be at least a half inch peforably a lil bigger correct me if im wrong. And wheres a good place to buy it at? I know this is kinda a noobish question but I never used it before and wanted a lil input on the situation before I start drilling holes in my box. Thanks in advance. Under construction soon to be: 2 DD Z9518's 8 lunar L1500's (500rms each) Secondskin Dampner pro 250a Mechman rhino alt 4 runs of 2/0 (installed) 4 batteries (installed) 6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)
Nate197 Posted July 19, 2009 Report Posted July 19, 2009 Hey Im goimg to be adding some allthreads to my box for a lil more bracing. I was wondering what size allthreads do you'll use? Should I just get the bigest I can find? I was thinking it should be at least a half inch peforably a lil bigger correct me if im wrong. And wheres a good place to buy it at? I know this is kinda a noobish question but I never used it before and wanted a lil input on the situation before I start drilling holes in my box. Thanks in advance. I have used two 1/2 inch threads with washers from Home Depot.
rmzsuzuki89 Posted July 20, 2009 Report Posted July 20, 2009 I use 1/2", I'm probably gonna use 3/4" on my next boxes though. My Feedback Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/103868-official-rmzsuzuki89-feedback-thread/page__pid__1441542#entry1441542
machado287 Posted July 20, 2009 Report Posted July 20, 2009 1/2 inch , and mucho wood............................. 02g power wire sundown saz 3500 digital desing 95F selenium mechman alt. 250 amp
swervinburban Posted July 21, 2009 Author Report Posted July 21, 2009 i picked up some 3/4 in allthread today should be adding it to box tomorrow Under construction soon to be: 2 DD Z9518's 8 lunar L1500's (500rms each) Secondskin Dampner pro 250a Mechman rhino alt 4 runs of 2/0 (installed) 4 batteries (installed) 6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)
kfx450r Posted July 21, 2009 Report Posted July 21, 2009 i picked up some 3/4 in allthread today should be adding it to box tomorrow Nice cant wait to see that build finished. You like those little 500 watt amps?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.