Sonic Electronix

i have a couple of lanzer 15s crappy i know but i cant even afford those i traded for em and i was wondering if anybody knows where i can buy some replace ment voice coils they need to be 2.5 inch and single or dvc either wil work the subs are cleaned and prepped ready to put the new vc in the cone but i dont think i will be succesful in building my own

contact lanzer to get a recone.

well you will have to do some research and find a sub that uses the same basket and coil size and order from that company.

well you will have to do some research and find a sub that uses the same basket and coil size and order from that company.

alright thanks ill try to do that i was just going to keep the cone and replace the coil but i guess i cant

You would have a HORROR time trying to replace just a coil. Totally not worth it for subs of that level.

i know its hard and there cheap but i dont have money to spend like i literally am broke and im gunna try and make my own i found a perfect mold to make the coils i built my first one last night and it came out to .3 ohms so im going to try a thinner longer piece of magnet wire this time

If you are broke save your money!

i cant get money to save its hard to get a job right now but i decided to settle for six flags and might end up there pretty soon and just buy some brand new subs

ive decided to make this an expirement and make my own voice coil and see what happens who knows what will happen ? i sure dont

i cant get money to save its hard to get a job right now but i decided to settle for six flags and might end up there pretty soon and just buy some brand new subs

ive decided to make this an expirement and make my own voice coil and see what happens who knows what will happen ? i sure dont

Before you waste your time and a bunch of money which you could be saving for subs with.... how do you plan to get the coil into the sub, at the correct height in the gap, aligned correctly (even a tiny bit out of whack and it'll come off and go slinky&stinky), without ruining the spiders (which you have to somehow attach the coil to) or the cone.

To be honest, you're pushing wet shit up an icey ramp with a rake wearing rollerskates.

Good for an experiment, but it's not going to work.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!