i know this probably sounds stupid as hell but i just bought my s10 :lol: . the thing is, is that its already lowered in the back 2 inches and i have the springs to drop the front 1 inch to even it out. the stuff im missing is the 2 front shocks and im not sure on what size to get.

i have a 1994 extended cab 4.3 if any of this helps.

Edited by bigg_will

2002 Chevy Blazer 2 door

1-18" Fi BTL, 1 T2000.1bd, 8 ft box before displacement tuned to 33Hz, Big 3 done in 1/0

Havent been metered yet

Note: make sure those springs are for the 6cyl, and not the 4 banger!!! also, you should not have a bump stomp problem...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

lol thanks guys... burrito, it looks like you have done something of this sort before
You might say that! LOL actually i do that every day for about the better part of 10 years now... i lift lower and accesorize trucks, jeeps, and suv's for 1 of the nations leading 4x4 companies!!! click on my signature for details, but if you need to order something PM me or call the 800 number and ask for jeff. (that way i can give a SMD hook up price!)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

buy a camber kit too. even lowerign teh front end a little bit will throw off the way the wheels ride. I had 18" chrome rimms on my ranger. lowered the front a little bit and couldn't adjuct them enough with the factory camber kit. if you want to go low on air bags or anything you will need drop control arms and spendles, and a camber kit. all in all looking around 300 to 500 without the price of bags, but those are only 59.99.

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

buy a camber kit too. even lowerign teh front end a little bit will throw off the way the wheels ride.
you shouldnt need a camber kit, with a 1" drop! plus the ranger has rack and pinion steering!!! get you a front end alignment after the install and all will be good!

you shouldnt need a camber kit, with a 1" drop! plus the ranger has rack and pinion steering!!! get you a front end alignment after the install and all will be good!

i went up to meineki (sp?) today and was going to see how much it would cost to get the springs put on there and they said that i was going to need a camber kit or something so i didnt ruin my tires. im not trying to prove you wrong or anything by saying this but, i was just seeing if they were right or not...

2002 Chevy Blazer 2 door

1-18" Fi BTL, 1 T2000.1bd, 8 ft box before displacement tuned to 33Hz, Big 3 done in 1/0

Havent been metered yet

so i went out to the shop, and bumped heads with my 2 mechanics... we still do not believe that a 1" drop will require a camber kit! i fumbled through our computer system, and we have yet to sell a camber kit with a 1" '94 s10 drop kit! wait hang on... okay just got off the phone with a customer thats had their lowering kit on his ride for close to a year now, and he says he's all good with 18" rims... he rotates his tires every 3500 to 4o00 miles!