Another Show.. Visalia March 31

sorry for the short notice.. but this is one of the shows we do every year so I hope to see you guys out there

Alis Audio

2700 S. Mooney Blvd.

Mooneys Grove

Visalia, CA 93291

Additional Event Information:

Officiated by Doug Stockton

Danger Zone 2007 Car Show

Sponsored by Alis Audio

Car Show $20.00

dB Drag Racing $35.00

Gates Open at 7 AM

Qualifying @ 10 AM

you can goto my websiite click on the date and get a map

later

Doug

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG

I am in the club (Dangerous Toys) who puts the show on and I hadn't heard we were having a DB drag this year. Todd is the guy that usually sets that up and he has left the club.

Did you guys talk to brett @ kut-r-us about it and he knows? If not you should contact him about it today.

1st  SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007

Zapco Studio 500 (2)

Zapco Studio 300X

Zapco Studio 204 (2)

(2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils

DLS Iridium Tweeters

DLS UR2.5 MidRange

FI. N.7 Midbass

JL Audio TWK 88 

Mechman 370A Elite Alternator

I am in the club (Dangerous Toys) who puts the show on and I hadn't heard we were having a DB drag this year. Todd is the guy that usually sets that up and he has left the club.

Did you guys talk to brett @ kut-r-us about it and he knows? If not you should contact him about it today.

well obviously someone setup this event. doug doesn't just go to events and setup without cash in fist know what i am saying..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

We'll see.

I should add I bet this isn't Doug's issue, It's Ali's Audio issue. If Doug set it up with ali's and Ali's never contacted the club to get into the show then Ali's didn't hold up his end of the deal and ultimately Doug will be the one not let in.

As of yesterday, unless fees were brought up to date (owes money from last year still) the they weren't getting in the gate.

I'll let you know how it tuned out. I am supoose to be there but have a sick family , so i needed to stay home this year.

Edited by BAGGEDBIRDS.com

Zapco Studio 500 (2)

Zapco Studio 300X

Zapco Studio 204 (2)

DLS Iridium Tweeters

DLS UR2.5 MidRange

FI. N.7 Midbass

JL Audio TWK 88 

We'll see.

I should add I bet this isn't Doug's issue, It's Ali's Audio issue. If Doug set it up with ali's and Ali's never contacted the club to get into the show then Ali's didn't hold up his end of the deal and ultimately Doug will be the one not let in.

As of yesterday, unless fees were brought up to date (owes money from last year still) the they weren't getting in the gate.

I'll let you know how it tuned out. I am supoose to be there but have a sick family , so i needed to stay home this year.

i have dougs cel phone number..a nd since it is after 10 i can if the evenmt is going to take place. but i know it is. the car show is seperate from db drag. the events may be at the same place.. but db drag and bass race is a seperate event. you have pay to be in both.. teh car show is 30.00 and the db drag is 35. it helps to read all of it, and go to these events to know how they work. thats how all the events i go to work. i have been going to dougs events for 2 years now.

Edited by XtremeSPL

Your telling me how it works? Our club puts the show on. I'll tell you how it works at our show. This is what happened.

ALi's owes us money from last year still.

Ali contacted Doug to have a DB Drag without contacting us to give them a space to do it.

Ali sent money for trophies to doug , still without contacting us

Ali talked to the club pres this morning and didn't want to pay last years money he owns us and the fee's for this year.

So there is no DB Drag. You have Doug's number - call him then , if his story is differnet than the one I just posted then Ali is feeding him crap. Ali is repsonsable this whole mis-understanding

This is in no way Doug's fault ! we agree on that. Ali's never contacted us and just assumed that things were taken care of. Well just becuase he has been at the first 2 years of the show doesn't mean you can plan events in our show (we have paid for the WHOLE park today) and not contact the people putting on the show. If Doug needs some answers then PM me and i will give you the club pres cell#

the show car entrance fee is $20 not $30 - i knew this and it says that in the first post.

I know nothing about DB fees once the car in in the gate those are paid to the DB people. I havn't DB'ed in 7 years or so

I know from a judging stand point the DB is a pain becuase the cars that DB have to pull out of line to go DB and we have to try to find them to judge if they are in the car show portion.

Zapco Studio 500 (2)

Zapco Studio 300X

Zapco Studio 204 (2)

DLS Iridium Tweeters

DLS UR2.5 MidRange

FI. N.7 Midbass

JL Audio TWK 88 

well.. i am sort of releaved. i was going to be at this event today but got a late start and my car wasn't finished. i would have been pissed if i drove from nevada to be in this event and it not take place. Dangerous toys?? i thought freaks of nature did danger zone.. i know they do drop zone. I use to hang out with freaks and still do from time to time.

Edited by XtremeSPL

Nope, Danger Zone has alwas been by Dangerous toys , thats where the "danger" comes from. Another successfull show this year. last year there was about 340 cars/trucks. This year 680. it keeps getting bigger.

Freaks use to have Freakfest for 2 years but its no more. it was in bakersfield

Zapco Studio 500 (2)

Zapco Studio 300X

Zapco Studio 204 (2)

DLS Iridium Tweeters

DLS UR2.5 MidRange

FI. N.7 Midbass

JL Audio TWK 88 

i see doug is online right now.. i wonder if he is going to reply about what you wrote... i think it sucks. i dont know how many people showed up to db drag and bass race. but it is money out of his pocket and money for the west coast finale ..... i also wonder if tehre is going to be a make up for this event at a later date since the event was paid for

it is very similar to what Bagged Birds has described .. I heard there were over 20 cars inside the show at where we normally do the sound off.. oh well we did have the event about 1/2 block south of the park.. we had 12 cars show up there just so you know that is why I leave my phone number readily available just in case you get lost or you cant fine my location.. feel free to call and ask.. but we did have the event just down the street.. I will have results and pics posted later.. and yes that cost the WCF ALOT of money.. sorry guys.. I can not comment on what was going down between Ali's audio and Dangerous toys.. I plan on doing business with both of them in the future

later

Doug

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG