Sundown Audio

are you burping with the visors down seats forward as far as possible back of seats straight up and down vents set to floor and defrost and close the dash vents that face you usually if you do all of this you will see a nice gain . :)

sealed up on the termlab mic on dash 4-sa12"s 2-3500d's 153.4db now testing a american bass 1100.1 no numbers yet 300amp iraggi alt and kinetik batts.

Congrats Steve!

Looks like you win this round. Since I was able to accomplish my goals at the same South of the Border show, I will be moving on to a bigger and better setup.

This will also mean that we will now be in the same class. So, I will actually have to try to beat your score or settle for 2nd.

We'll see how it goes.....................................

1989 Honda Civic

1990 Honda Crx

62580a0.jpg

TeamSundown-3.jpg

Refs: Sundownz, Derrick824, QCguy

Congrats Steve!

Looks like you win this round. Since I was able to accomplish my goals at the same South of the Border show, I will be moving on to a bigger and better setup.

This will also mean that we will now be in the same class. So, I will actually have to try to beat your score or settle for 2nd.

We'll see how it goes.....................................

Yes we will. One thing is for sure, I will not stop now until i do everything I can to hit that 160 mark. I also want to be playing music at a 155! Now let me have 2 of the 4 SAZ4500D's you have so I can get there! :'D

TeamNemesis-3.gif

So I did some testing at Scott's house today and we tried a few things different. Some old and some new, and the results were very positive! 1st burp revealed a 157.3! this is sealed on the dash with Term-Lab. Think I have a few more things that I can try to get a few more tenths. Looks like I will be able to get that consistent 157 now that I was looking for. Here are some pics from today. Was hot as balls outside for sure!

TeamNemesis-3.gif