well i got some extra cash o get the new box done and pretty well done i need to brace the top where subs are soon it hasnt been installed yet but i can see it flxing a bit

specs.... 4 cubes at 35 hz with 4 10 inch type rs on a audiopipe AP30001D at 2 ohm so roughtly about 3000rms on the pairs

i still need to get the gastets for the other 2 subs that you see without them (buddys got em)

thanks to Fallen ( on ROE/rbc enclosures for the design)

should have it in tomorow and hopefully some flexin vids!!

th_100_3642.jpg

th_100_3643.jpg

th_100_3644.jpg

all into this little car he he he

th_100_3610.jpg

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

well... got it in and was a pain in te ass to get it in got it in hooked it all up and then played it a bit.. wasnt as loud at the 2 10s so i thought hmm.... maybe the one subs to close to the port so i was pulling it out to "block: that hole off to run 3 of them and i noticed one of the "jumpers" was off so i put it back on and retryied it and holy ****! havent got much play time should have a vid later if it gets alittle nicer out its about to rain so...

the old set up with just 2 was doing a 139.1 this is much much louder :) i might go get metered next week

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

• 2 weeks later...

alright update....with a vid

got te box painted lime green ( thought it owuld look cool with the black amp on it) the amp is mounted with foam under it to take most of the vibrations away

my vidio skills are lacking as you will beable to tell haha ill get a better vid i was kinda rushed theres quite a bit of flex to

i think im able to do a hair trick...but havent tried yet i will be hopefully attempting one soon :D

pics and vid!

th_100_3652.jpg

th_100_3653.jpg

th_100_3654.jpg

th_100_3655.jpg

youtube makes te quality shit so cant really see the excursion much but..theres quite a bit haha

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole