Car Audio Show in Canton,IL AUGUST 23rd

boomn89

Im assuming its in a different locations since these shows are in 2 different locations.

Its a db drag/bassrace 3x show, so there will be trophies for 1st-3rd. More info on the websites I linked above, or on http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/

The turn out im guessing is going to be pretty big. Since it is the CACO Sites meet and great deal and they are the ones paying for it.

Should be lots of competitors, lots of raffles, and way louder vehicles then at this gorilla show you guys went to since its a Sanctioned DB Drag event, Im sure there will be a 164+db van there, maybe another van or 2 that do high 160s also.

Im assuming its in a different locations since these shows are in 2 different locations.

Its a db drag/bassrace 3x show, so there will be trophies for 1st-3rd. More info on the websites I linked above, or on http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/

The turn out im guessing is going to be pretty big. Since it is the CACO Sites meet and great deal and they are the ones paying for it.

Should be lots of competitors, lots of raffles, and way louder vehicles then at this gorilla show you guys went to since its a Sanctioned DB Drag event, Im sure there will be a 164+db van there, maybe another van or 2 that do high 160s also.

Robbie was asking if my show was in the same place. Yes Robbie it is.

Of course the CACO show will be bigger and have louder cars. Its in northern chicago where most competitors are and you will have CoreyJ, Chilli, TMH, Geoff, and prob stewie all going for points out of wisconsin. I know they would not drive down here just for a non sanctioned show to goof off and enjoy the day. Ive done the points chasing already the leaving at 4-5am driving to a show and then driving back and getting home at 12pm-3am. I trailered my car for 3 years chasing points. But my shows are about people coming out and having a good time (you have a good time at those too dont get wrong on that)and learning. Would it be nice to see some of them guys down here, hell yeah, will it happen maybe but doubtful. They are all great guys I respect them all for their numbers and jeremy for his judging and fun shows. But I do this for the people who are just starting out that will maybe become the ones wanting to start chasing those points. I look at it this way everyone started somewhere and for some reason why not make it easier for them to become more experienced before jumping in with the big dogs if they so choose. Like I said my shows are to have fun if you come to my show and dont have fun then I did something wrong.

Stepping off soapbox.

Archived