DB Drag-Bass Race Comp. Ventura CA. Aug. 22

CHINO11550

Its still on....................Jeffrey is doing ours & Andy is doing the other show on the same day......................... who told you different

the people from alpha sound put it as a bulletin on myspace but i will let them know so they can clear it up!

vehicle-02 toyota celicawoofers-groundshaker g-s1 10" woofersamp-SUNDOWNAUDIO SAZ 3500battery-1 C&D battery

the people from alpha sound put it as a bulletin on myspace but i will let them know so they can clear it up!

OD do you know if he cleared up his mistake or is he trying to cock block?

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

14 days...................who is ....or thinks they are going to make it ? The show is going to be a good one, i hope some of you NOR-CAL guys can make the show to help us SO-CAL comps. :friends: come back from the DEAD even though were off to a good start. My homies shop is in a great location the freeway is the next street over, Marshals Bar-B-Q is next door, Burger King & Wendy's is down the street, the theatre is on the next street over if you want to bring the wife & kids & if you dont want them to go to the theatre my homie has his own movie room in the shop which is a very nice set-up.............i know this is going to be one of the best shows in SO-CAL this year because of the RAFFLES & attendance....................hope some of you guys can make it SO-CAL & NOR-CAL :yahoo::good: oh ya & the parking lot is huge & the weather is never to hot

MLA module 15+volts

Team Bass Hz

That sucks you cant bring your ride because nobody knows anything about DC around here, all they know is mainstream stuff. I hope someone with some DC subs come down to the show

Wha wha WHAT! I'm slightly offended.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Jk it's all good. :friends:

I'll see if I can make it. I work weekends but I'll tell my boss to bring me in at 1am so I can get out at 9 or 10am and be there on time for once.

I hope you can make it man i heard your ride at the last show & people will trip on sh*t they have never heard of.................Do you know what what ? i hear before i give a demo is................................is your sh*t better than JL Audio :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: & i say HELL YA MF.....MF stands for MOTHER F*CKER. :D:D:D...CUSEIKAN you will not be dissapointed

MLA module 15+volts

Team Bass Hz

I hope you can make it man i heard your ride at the last show & people will trip on sh*t they have never heard of.................Do you know what what ? i hear before i give a demo is................................is your sh*t better than JL Audio :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: & i say HELL YA MF.....MF stands for MOTHER F*CKER. :D:D:D...CUSEIKAN you will not be dissapointed

LOL!! Cool man! I'll try to make it. My little crx had some problems making it up a few hills going out that way, but I will try my hardest to get my ass out there.

LOL!! Cool man! I'll try to make it. My little crx had some problems making it up a few hills going out that way, but I will try my hardest to get my ass out there.

Ill be expecting you :good:

MLA module 15+volts