What to Choose?

Good old Dayton Titanic 12" and 250w plate amp is always a winner

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

There are so many options. You could even run a Fi Q, in a sealed box. Many people who diy ht subs, use them. A Keiga amp or dayton would be plenty.

777319156.png

any links ken?

I'm cool with building something.

When I installed a HT in my Uncles new addition to his house he didn't want to spend allot of money so I told him to pick this sub up from Parts Express and I have to say it sounds pretty good.

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.c...tnumber=300-635

Shannon

2004 Tahoe.Equipment Kenwood DNX7100 Kenwood Bluetooth adapterKenwood iPod interface cableAudiocontrol DQXSAlpine PDX 4.150Rockford Fosgate punch 40DMS Diamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Front DoorsDiamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Rear DoorsJL Audio 15w0's Subs In a 8cu. ft. Box.Monster cable XLN PRO RCA'sMonster Cable 16ga speaker wireMonster Cable 1/0,4ga power, Ground cable.I only got this Monster Cable stuff because I got it dirt cheap. (Crack Head Prices)

that is almost exactly what I need.

all these subs I keep seeing don't get low enough.

I might pick up two of those and see how it goes.

thanks for the help guys :good:

No problem Man! If you have any other questions on HT just shoot me a PM. I've been doing Home Theater installs for 10years. I just now been dabbling in car audio. Before you buy two of the Dayton's check out these singles Visit SVS Subwoofers . I would almost guaranty that one of these will out perform two of the others for about the same amount of money. I run a SvS PB12+2 and here is a picture of the dinning room ceiling where after watching Transformers it broke the key on the lath and plaster, so now I have a nice big crack.

DSC00082-1.jpg

Shannon

2004 Tahoe.Equipment Kenwood DNX7100 Kenwood Bluetooth adapterKenwood iPod interface cableAudiocontrol DQXSAlpine PDX 4.150Rockford Fosgate punch 40DMS Diamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Front DoorsDiamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Rear DoorsJL Audio 15w0's Subs In a 8cu. ft. Box.Monster cable XLN PRO RCA'sMonster Cable 16ga speaker wireMonster Cable 1/0,4ga power, Ground cable.I only got this Monster Cable stuff because I got it dirt cheap. (Crack Head Prices)

Archived