dda-w6.5 components

So whats everyones input on the digital designs high end component line? I am very interested in this system because i know dd puts a lot of time and quality parts into their products. Any input would be helpful!! Thanks!

03 350Z

DD don't make them. They're made in Germany or something. I have a sneaky suspicion they're related to Rainbow somehow...

The woofer on them is SUPERB. Amazing midbass and it just eats power like crazy. We were running a set full-range off a bridged A4 and they loved it.

The tweeter is very good, gets extremely loud and clear. Very clinical - this is both good and bad. If you want your highs to scream then they will but we ended up setting the crossover to the 8 ohm AND -6dB settings (the lowest you can) or they were just too loud.

Sound good and get loud. Like a DD should.

Also be careful not to dent the cone on the woofers.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

very nice thats what i like to hear. Well if they are related in sound or build to a rainbow thats even better. I have been looking at rainbows, but LOVE dd's quality. I also got a great price from my local dealer. I like really loud and i plan on somewhere around 200-400 rms on power

03 350Z

thats so SWEET!! I really need the 2ohm set to give them the power they deserve! Ill gladly walk into my local audio store and hand him some cash for two sets! I can't wait!! Thanks boon for your reply. The store around here is of course closed sunday and monday so i wanted to learn a little bit about what i was going to be getting into before i went in there tomorrow! Thank you!

03 350Z