I Became a pilot today!! If your a pilot or thinking about becoming one get in here!

Congratulations man.

I used to take lessons when I was 14. But my parents ran out of money before I had enough hours.

But I always wanted to do it again, and this gives me a little push to go back.

As soon as I start making money, I am signing up for new lessons.

dang man i bet that sucked,hopefully youll get to start back!

Congrats man I actually have been thinking about getting a pilots license lately

do it man you wont regret it!

As long as I can remember, I've always wanted to learn how to fly a rotary wing (Heli). Fixed wings just seem to be extremely common around here, so I always wanted to be a little more unique in the fact of flying a Rotary, and helicopters have always facinated me.

CABCopyright.png

88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com

i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!

As long as I can remember, I've always wanted to learn how to fly a rotary wing (Heli). Fixed wings just seem to be extremely common around here, so I always wanted to be a little more unique in the fact of flying a Rotary, and helicopters have always facinated me.

yeah helicopters are COOL as hell,i might do that one day also,i like how they can just hover..just sitting there chillin :D

Congrats 98! so can we be expecting to see hair tricks comming out of a plane now LOL

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

Congrats 98! so can we be expecting to see hair tricks comming out of a plane now LOL

lol i can do a hairtrick. ..just open the door while flying= :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick:

congrats bro, that's a a hell of an accomplishment. I have always liked flying and would love to learn, I just cant my ears are to sensitive to the pressure.

Thanks man its awesme,and sorry about your sensitivity,its an awesome experience!