I personally dont carry of have a permit, but the guy I do work for is a big gun guy, he has a 50 cal and a ar-15 in his collection, the building that they own has a "room" that is 50+ yards long that they use for an indoor range, they also take cars and boats out back and unload on them LOL. they sunk a boat last week in a pond, they have been known to do mock drive bys in the back lot (its safe) there one buddy came in late one night with his 9mm in his back pocket LOL

I thought they were around $400 for those? still made in the Philippines also? I remember when they first came out wasn't bad, but my buddy had some issues with his. i am always leery of trying something new, and the colt 1911 was is awesome without any work to it, and reliable. I did however find only one colt replacement out of every thing I have tried over the many years and it is the H&K USP.45. I like ambidextrous use. I had a nickel 1911, but long story short... it is melted down somewhere :(

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields