Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

1998- 2001 Buick LeSabre systems?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Usually I don't ask for help but this time I will

Regarding ^^^ model Buick, and sound systems that have provided good spl, without walling it off, or cutting out the rear deck, and don't have the arm rest/ski hole

Anyone done some pretty good numbers in these cars?

I have been told by other installers, they have been pretty unsuccessful, and I have worked on these cars in my installing days, and they are frustrating.

Rear deck is very narrow, there are some modules above there that serve purpose I believe. The deck is plastic, and flexes like crazy, so I know that also helps in cancellation.

Cant do a wall, cant remove the back seat and do a box where the back seat was, has to be in the trunk

Audibly, I never heard it get louder than a 139-140db, he/we are shooting for a 145db with at least 2000watts

Amp is a BXI2008

Damn trunk cars

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

Talked the guy in to cutting his rear deck out....

doing this:

buickport.jpg

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2887 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...