Sonic Electronix

I did and without the battery i added today i was dropping into the 10's now i drop to 13.3 was the lowest i could see with the meter hooked up. I took the sub out once again and checked and i must have been blind its pretty dark coils. The sub bottoms out and sounds really weak. I also switched everything back as if i never had the battery and it still does it but worse must have been a coincidence. Could i still be wrong?

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

x2 ^^^^^ .is the batt seald if not those it have water or acid what ever.........turn it on and metter it si how low it goes ..............its a long shot but disconect your hi and low amp and metter

02g power wire

sundown saz 3500

digital desing 95F

selenium

mechman alt. 250 amp

A friend that knows alot is coming over to diagnose it. hes on the forum too and knows quite a bit.

EDIT: I did happen to have a battery tester at work and it seems to be fine. Does the sub's coils being really dark not matter cause it doesnt seem like its a concern to you guys. idk it'll soon be figured out and ill be back to having some beat. Thanks for those who helped. Also if there is anything i missed feel free to add to the list haha.

Edited by dccavalier

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

ok well let us now what went down good luck

It still feels as though the woofer itself is starting to go out. It bottoms out way too often and simply sounds distorted and doesnt sound half as loud as before the battery. Im afraid that if i recone it, it would sound the same. Could it be some type of setting i messed up? I dont believe i ever put 1500 to it which is whats its rated but i may have clipped it a little.

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts