im going down to chicago on the 1st for lollapalooza and was wondering

whats there to do like good places for food good places to longboard, shop and what areas to stay out of

any and all input is appreciated

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

bump

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Well u missed the Taste.... but besides that Chicago got the best restaurants in the world..Really depends on what typa food your into..

Mexican High Class Restaurant - I recommend ya to Uncle Joolios On North Ave & Clybourn (Bomb Azzz Steak)

Greek Food - I recommend ya to just about any place near Greek Town

Chinese Food - Gota Stop by China Town..It really does feel like China when your in there (Went There Last Night after i worked out)

Middle Eastern - Gotta Stop by da strip on Lawrence & KEDZIEEEE

Downtown - Any restaraunts in Downtown are gonna be fiire (Fogo De Chao, Gibsons Steak House, Magnums, J-Dawgs Grill, Jew Town, Al's Beef, Manny's Etc..)

Alota top notch other restaurants scattered into the City.. Its just that the City's so big that you can sit here all day and name places....

Northside - Eastern Style Pizza, Choppers, Potbelly's etccc

2003 Mercury Marauder Black (R.I.P)

Tinted Windows

Purple HID's 10000K

Fog Light HID's 10000K

Swi Jack Steering Wheel Controls

Apple I-Pod Classic 80GB

Alpine KCE-422i Full Speed I-Pod Cable

Alpine IVA-W203/P1 Navigation/Bluetooth

Alpine PKG-M780 7' Headrest Screens

Alpine PXA-H701 Sound Processor

Alpine MRP-F300 4 Channel Amp

Rockford Fosgate 1501bd Power Amp

2 Kicker L7 15' Solo Barics

Alpine Type R SPR-17S Component's

Alpine Type R SPR-57C Coaxial's

Monster Performance RCA's

0/2 Gauge Wires

BIG III W/Fuse

200 Amps Custom Built Alternator

Yellow Cap Optima Battery Front

Xstatic Batcap 800 Back

Custom Mounted Bass Knob

LED's 2x License & Trunk Light

BoYo VTK-350 Color Backup Camera

Dynamat Xtreme Front Doors & Rear Deck

Clifford Matrix 50.7X Alarm System/Remote Start

Pizza and Hot Dogs dude. The only place I remember the name of to eat at is Wiener's Circle. You'll have a good time there!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wieners_Circle

Also I highly recommend the Museum of Art (as seen in Ferris Bueler), Shedd Aquarium and the Museum of Science and Industry (some crazy crazy stuff hidden away there).

images-1.jpg

Pizza and Hot Dogs dude. The only place I remember the name of to eat at is Wiener's Circle. You'll have a good time there!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wieners_Circle

Also I highly recommend the Museum of Art (as seen in Ferris Bueler), Shedd Aquarium and the Museum of Science and Industry (some crazy crazy stuff hidden away there).

damn man that hotdog looks good and yea h i plan on checking out aquarium and art museum thanks for the input

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

current build

Gotta Go to Tango Sur to get some Steak and gotta go to giordanos to get some pizza for sure Also the field museum and aquarium are right next to the navy pier and in walking distance so you can do alot in 1 day

Edited by Toone