How do I get metered?

I been looking at some of the results for local competitions in the mass and new hampshire areas and I would fall into the amature 2 group, Non sponsored amatures limited to 2000 watts. I have seen a bunch of scores in the low 130s a couple in the high 120s and the winners of all the different events are between 137-141. Can anyone throw a number out of their ass to me on what I would be hitting . I have 3 jl w3v2s 12'' and one is on the ups truck right now on its way. They are all in their own chambers sealed of 1 cu ft each sub (the fourth sub box is already built and ready at 1 cuft as well. My amp is the audioque 1200.1 and i will have them wired to 1 ohm and at 1 ohm the guys from audioque say will do 1470 rms @ 14.4 volts. I have a middle of the road kenwood HU and decent pioneer speakers but i have no electrical upgrades. Just the stock alt in my truck the stock battery no amp for the speakers just the subs. I have never seen anyone metered for dbs so i have nothing to base it on but 130 doesnt seem like it would be TOO hard to hit. Does anyone think I can hit 130 with this setup or how I can get metered?(there are no good audio shops around me within an hour theres only 3 different best buys and im pretty sure best buy doesnt offer testing.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

I been looking at some of the results for local competitions in the mass and new hampshire areas and I would fall into the amature 2 group, Non sponsored amatures limited to 2000 watts. I have seen a bunch of scores in the low 130s a couple in the high 120s and the winners of all the different events are between 137-141. Can anyone throw a number out of their ass to me on what I would be hitting . I have 3 jl w3v2s 12'' and one is on the ups truck right now on its way. They are all in their own chambers sealed of 1 cu ft each sub (the fourth sub box is already built and ready at 1 cuft as well. My amp is the audioque 1200.1 and i will have them wired to 1 ohm and at 1 ohm the guys from audioque say will do 1470 rms @ 14.4 volts. I have a middle of the road kenwood HU and decent pioneer speakers but i have no electrical upgrades. Just the stock alt in my truck the stock battery no amp for the speakers just the subs. I have never seen anyone metered for dbs so i have nothing to base it on but 130 doesnt seem like it would be TOO hard to hit. Does anyone think I can hit 130 with this setup or how I can get metered?(there are no good audio shops around me within an hour theres only 3 different best buys and im pretty sure best buy doesnt offer testing.

if i confused anyone I have 3 12's now and one more is on the way should be here this week so the setup will be 4 12s sealed getting about 360 rms a piece

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

if i confused anyone I have 3 12's now and one more is on the way should be here this week so the setup will be 4 12s sealed getting about 360 rms a piece

I guess Im just asking does anyone think that I will be hitting anywhere closeto 130 or would i just get straight up embarrased if i tried the amature 2 class?

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

im sure 130 wouldnt be a problem... i did 133 with 2 10's on 300watts in a regular cab truck... you never know untill you go.... just do it bro...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

130 with 4 12s is no prob, even for a sealed box.

what organization are the comps in?

I live in mass and i was checkin the new england spl site for events. Theres 2 more in nashua NH this summer and i live about 30 minutes from nashua.

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

I live in mass and i was checkin the new england spl site for events. Theres 2 more in nashua NH this summer and i live about 30 minutes from nashua.

http://newenglandspl.com/

this is where i found the events

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

130 with 4 12s is no prob, even for a sealed box.

what organization are the comps in?

So you think I could hit a 130? I mean I know these subs arent exactly spl subs Jl is more sq accept for the w7, that things a beast. I have the old style w3s the w3v2 dual 2 ohm version. Im just curious to see because its pretty loud (to me) it impresses local people, my mirrors all shake pretty good and I get some pretty good roof flex. and this is with 3 of them, Im gettin the 4th one in the mail tomorrow. The only thing I am afraid of is the more i talk to people on here the more I feel like everyone accept me has some electrical upgrades like 2nd 3rd even 4th batteries, multiple alternators , the big 3 and capacitors. Also I havent even amplified my speakers there just taking what my head unit puts out.

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3