How do I get metered?

So you think I could hit a 130? I mean I know these subs arent exactly spl subs Jl is more sq accept for the w7, that things a beast. I have the old style w3s the w3v2 dual 2 ohm version. Im just curious to see because its pretty loud (to me) it impresses local people, my mirrors all shake pretty good and I get some pretty good roof flex. and this is with 3 of them, Im gettin the 4th one in the mail tomorrow. The only thing I am afraid of is the more i talk to people on here the more I feel like everyone accept me has some electrical upgrades like 2nd 3rd even 4th batteries, multiple alternators , the big 3 and capacitors. Also I havent even amplified my speakers there just taking what my head unit puts out.

you dont have a ton of power going yet so more batts isnt a huge deal for you. a good idea to get another though. my 1st setup was 2 10" polks, sealed, on 250w a piece. that system impressed me and my friends back then. now im at 145db, 3500w and i want to get it louder. as you get used to the volume you will want to go bigger and bigger. oh, and your friends wont be "impressed" anymore... they will think you are crazy.

ill throw a number out my ass for you... 138.5.

lol pm me after you get it metered. i want to know if im close.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.