That part is vinyl or plastic??

Vinyl if I remember ..

I take the back side or the "handle" side of a small screwdriver and rub on a scratch for awhile.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

It works great on plastic, not so hot on vinyl.

Just use a little pressure, to much and you will fuck it up more.

you are trying to push the "high" plastic down into the valley and then just work it flat. then I draw in the texture look, with a small scribe.

If you are real good you can cut the time down by using a heat gun.

But be carefull.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

what went over by the mirror? thats the factory location on a 99-00 civic for the tweeter

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

i know on the SI and some EX's from like 92-00 that was the factory location. I had a guy i worked with who had the 92-95 and that was the location and mine is the 96-00 body style and thats where it is. Look on like ebay and see if you can find the tweeter thing and you can see what i am talking about if you cant find it i will take a pic later today to you show you. Your door looks identical to mine with the panel off so i would assume that the small triangle thing by the mirror would be the same, so therefore it would be a place for a possible tweeter. Also my car had the more expensive factory sound(like the premium sound) so that might have been why mine had it.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

the sail panel (triangle panel by mirror) in my opinion is too far away from mid. Mine is pushing it at around 10-11" but especially with the way the dash comes out it would literally seperate the two from each other. That's why I didn't go there. I believe you it is that way. It's that way in a lot of cars, my Jetta was that way I just don't like it.

Archived