Psyclone at finals att: Jack

Fuck man...when I get back from VA I will go get the tranny for you Jack....

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

the transmission the greg has for me would bolt up but it was only built(internal for the v-6) less clutches etc. it would burn out alot quicker than one built for my truck. so ill have to pass on that one thanks again for the offers. adn for going to the big show i dont think i could make that drive anyways. to much sitting on an erupted disc. right now it hurts me to go a couple hours drive time

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

the transmission the greg has for me would bolt up but it was only built(internal for the v-6) less clutches etc. it would burn out alot quicker than one built for my truck.

Jack I dont know who told you this but they are full of it. A 700r4 is a 700r4. As long as your not dropping to a 200r4. Just talked to a GM Master mechanic and he is the source of my info.

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

only thing different should be the gearing in it.

Edit: and id throw 10 in too :)

Edited by Mikesmith0890

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

only thing different should be the gearing in it.

Edit: and id throw 10 in too :)

id throw 20.00 for you new trans would hate to see you miss wcf because of a bad trans. :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick:

dc 12k

2 ascendant mayhem 12s

xs power 200 amp alt

2 odyessy pc 2150

dc audio 175 x 4

scosche wires

stinger inter connects

12 volt customs 175 amp alt

pioneer avhp 4100 dvd

arc audio eq

cdt 6.5 components

152.8 db drag

street c

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

//www.dcsoundlab.com/images/header.jpg

well i talked to a few more people about the differances with the trans and at this point a tranny is a tranny as long as it can get me to reno so greg that is great and joe when are you getting back from virg? i would appreciate any help with this. and anybody willing to donate to the cause i still need to pay someone to install it in the driveway at the house ive got an offer so far for the help but beer and pizza money always helps. would also need to shoot joe some funds for his gas atleast. i would just hate to miss the last good show of the season for us northern ca folks. thanks to all

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

well i talked to a few more people about the differances with the trans and at this point a tranny is a tranny as long as it can get me to reno so greg that is great and joe when are you getting back from virg? i would appreciate any help with this. and anybody willing to donate to the cause i still need to pay someone to install it in the driveway at the house ive got an offer so far for the help but beer and pizza money always helps. would also need to shoot joe some funds for his gas atleast. i would just hate to miss the last good show of the season for us northern ca folks. thanks to all

jack ill se ssc dan this sunday in salinas so ill give him 20.00 to help and ill ask alpine and greg if theyll help out too :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick:

dc 12k

2 ascendant mayhem 12s

xs power 200 amp alt

2 odyessy pc 2150

dc audio 175 x 4

scosche wires

stinger inter connects

12 volt customs 175 amp alt

pioneer avhp 4100 dvd

arc audio eq

cdt 6.5 components

152.8 db drag

street c

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

//www.dcsoundlab.com/images/header.jpg

Well jack....I plan on being back on the 25th. But the way things look with this course I'm taking, I should be back sooner. Ill hit you up when I get a better idea of when I'll be back.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]