pictures of Texas Heatwave '09

moose

model's ftmfw!

hope they have whootys :wub:

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

im all for lowriders but why go so low that u cant put a hood on it? lol

i seen tacoma like mine that was a 2wd layin frame like hell, the top of the cab was almost at my waist n i loved it

but i loved those lifted trucks to, that one 2 tone dodge would of looked better with chrome wheels than those black rockstar ones, but all in all looked like a good show

and just a question, those jbl speakers, why does it look like a 4'' with a big grill, or is that just some way they made the grill?

and on those rangers, when u go that low does it affect the steering with all that camber out of wack? looked like it would eat the shit out of the inside of those tires if u drove it like that

but i either want a lifted truck or a low ass taco or nissan ex cab with hella bass, or that s10 majorpain had the blue one with 4 18's, i got a thing for lowriders with loud bass

the camber doesnt effect steering...and on tylers (the gold one) when its layed out it has some nasty camber, and if you continuously drive like that yes i can wear the inside of the tires...but when he is aired up there is little to no camber at all anyways...

the jbls...um which speakers you talkin about? the back or the back doors or what??

and matt yes real models this time, haha...im uploadin pics right now!!...

and big daddy yea on saturday the had a monster truck show...so they had a bunch of wrecked cars and things there that they let the monster trucks demolish..haha

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

Authorized DC Sound Lab Dealers

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

Nice pics man. That's what I love about Heatwave trucks

and more trucks! How was it this year I had to work so

I couldn't make it. Looks like the weather wasn't to bad.LOL.

Probably hot as f*ck like it always is.

hold on tacoma, im uploadin, haha

and yea it turned out great this year man! weather was perfect...insanely hot but nothin i didnt expect lol you know?

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

I'm in love. :wub:

-Drew

you and me both drew...that dually was sick as hell! i thought i had interior shots but i cant find them...let me look again

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

those in the back of the sub box, they look weird

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Posted Image

I'm in love. :wub:

-Drew

bump for Drew to SLAM his blue ride.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

ok here is model number one...i forgot who she was with, but we got a few pics with her on tylers ranger:

Posted Image

Posted Image

this is some random girl that wanted a pic on tylers truck lol:

Posted Image

the girls from Do It Big Motorsports on critter's ranger:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image