Need help with design of rebuild pic page 27 Build For 4 DC Level 4XL 18's In A Blowthrough

That's a sexy amp, RF is definitely the best out there.

thanks bro. the other day i noticed this is the first RF amp ive owned and its just wanting me to get 2 2500bd's. lol but that might be down the road :peepwall:

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

I have one. :)

seeing how this 1000-4 plays i can only imagine but i have to ask. how that thing play? u like it?

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

seeing how this 1000-4 plays i can only imagine but i have to ask. how that thing play? u like it?

Love it, Never owned anything but RF.

On my stock alt and 1 Kinetik 1800 in the back I didn't drop below 13.4 full tilt, it's not that power hungry.

And the blue meters are so awesome.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Love it, Never owned anything but RF.

On my stock alt and 1 Kinetik 1800 in the back I didn't drop below 13.4 full tilt, it's not that power hungry.

And the blue meters are so awesome.

wow thats nice. i just might have to save up and that will be a update down the road... or maybe even get 4 2500's never know. but o yeah the led meters are just crazy kick ass lol

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

wow thats nice. i just might have to save up and that will be a update down the road... or maybe even get 4 2500's never know. but o yeah the led meters are just crazy kick ass lol

atleast you can turn around and see yours, I have to open my trunk up to see mine but they're still awesome.

If you have the money the 2500's will be the best purchase you make but they will break the bank sadly unless you can find them used for a little cheaper like I did.

Good luck either way, I've been watching your build since day one.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

atleast you can turn around and see yours, I have to open my trunk up to see mine but they're still awesome.

If you have the money the 2500's will be the best purchase you make but they will break the bank sadly unless you can find them used for a little cheaper like I did.

Good luck either way, I've been watching your build since day one.

yeah that one thing i made sure of was it was right there in your face when u try to look at the subs if your sitting in there. downer is ive already got zoned into it like 2 times and went off the road a lil lmao. but the kick ass thing is i work as an install at a place where we sell RF products so i can get a lil lucky but not too lucky thow.

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

lol @ the end of the vid, im thinking about getting that, does it hurt? what kinda side effects?

other then that the trucks looking good man

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

lol @ the end of the vid, im thinking about getting that, does it hurt? what kinda side effects?

other then that the trucks looking good man

its really nice other then the having to be careful for like a week or more. but the one anoying thing right now about it is that in the morning they hurt a lil but its cuz i just gont off the med drops now i just use fake tear drops. and when i put them in first time in the morning it burns a lil but then there fine. but my left eye is like always dry or something they said it would get better so im not too stressed about it yet. but the next day like 10hours later i had 20/15 vision witch is better then 20/20. so the recover is crazy fast.

and thanks bro. tomorrow i go to work at the install place maybe they'll have my 600-2 and 360.2 there finaly

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Shit looks good man, don't know how I missed this one. I predict many hair tricks in your future, keep up the good work.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived