The Explorer Build! Box Change. T Line Tuned To About 32hz... Soon Going To Complete Wall.

well i just picked this up today. 97 ford explorer 4.0 v6 manual so imma get some better gas milage. when we towed it home it wouldnt start till we poped the cluch and ran like a champ. took off the starter cleaned some connections and then boom roles over like no other. still need to get a new power stearing pump, windshild, and brakes. and get a key made or something cuz i cant lock the doors or unlock them with the keys i got. going to pick up the title tomorrow. but till i get that fixed im not going to do any audio yet. im looking eather recone one of the xls or somthing like 4 8s or 10s or 12s.

well tell me what u think.

IMG_0654.jpg

o

IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0660.jpg

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

NICE! 5speed Exploder 4 door. Most of the manuals came in the sport 2 doors! Cool find!

Ditch the back seat, build a wall of 40 10's and call it a day! That cab total is some where in the 100cu. ft. range and with a box of 60cu.ft and the correct 10's, your rolling bandpass would have some serious output!

93' Ford Aerostar

Alpine head unit

4-5.25 MB Quarts

20-10" pyramids super Pro

1 Lanzar amp

exploders get loud just brace the roof or it will break and slapp bad :(

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

well the object for this build is to keep the price down, but still have alot of output. also i want to save half of the back cargo area... well as much as possible. kinda feeling 4 dd 1510's off maybe a RF 2500db. but its just a thought.

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

What only 2 people are intrested in seeing this thing being built? And I'll defently be bracingthe roof then. Maybe that will be the first thing before I even decide what I'm going to do for the set up. Thanks uhoh_45!

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

from one exploder owner to another thats one of the first things you want to address before it gets to breaking point

as for everything else 4 1510s should sound great back there and wont take up much room

i'll be waiting for the rest of the build log, and am here for help if needed

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

from one exploder owner to another thats one of the first things you want to address before it gets to breaking point

as for everything else 4 1510s should sound great back there and wont take up much room

i'll be waiting for the rest of the build log, and am here for help if needed

alright ill start it thursday night after school. i sure hope it dont take alot of room, cuz i really need the room

I agree with the other guys. SWEET FIND. I'm ready to see your build.

thanks, im ready to see my build too. lol.

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Archived