Need help with design of rebuild pic page 27 Build For 4 DC Level 4XL 18's In A Blowthrough

hows this going any more progress looks like its gonna be insane man!

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

hows this going any more progress looks like its gonna be insane man!

man i wash i had some updates. still waiting on my 600-2 and i have to finish the fiberglassing and paint the inside of the box, fiberglass the amp rack, passanger door, then paint or just cover them with something. not sure yet. and i got to order more power wire 2 more 2000 batteries and all those fuse holders.

then now that its closer to halloween im going to be busy building some props for my firends house. we always go over with halloween just to pass out candy lol. but last year we had like 200 people easy go through and about 80 just stand in the road and watch.

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

• 4 weeks later...

well got something good to say. got 2 more batterys the other day and my subs and recones should be here tomorrow!!!!

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

good news subs are here same with recones, batteries are here. only thing is there the red kinetics cuz the blue ones where backordered and i dont really care lol.

also if u have some free time vote for me!

http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/promotions/2010_WhatsYourVolume2.asp#vote

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

• 3 weeks later...

got some pics for you all. been doing work on the truck for the past 2 nights after i get out of work installing all day... like i dont get enough as is.

2010-11-19_21-23-27_142.jpg

2010-11-20_00-41-59_50.jpg

2010-11-20_00-42-09_326.jpg

2010-11-20_00-42-24_435.jpg

2010-11-20_00-42-30_646.jpg

2010-11-20_00-47-38_498.jpg

tonight i hope to have the box with one coat inside it and maybe the stuff that has to be glasses wraped but never know.

the back is all wired up and under the hood i have to still hook up 2 neg and 3 pos but i lost 3 screws that hold the wire into the fuse holder cuz i left them in there and drove the vibrations just made them fall out so time to retro fit something to work.

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

• 1 month later...

happy new years everyone just got a few things done thought i would share.

got the driver door sanded

amp rack glassed and sanded

got the 2 subs reconed and the stuff's setting right now.

still to do

2 more coats of paint

wrap the doors, amp rack, wall

get 8g speaker wire

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

• 2 weeks later...

really liking the build... plus its in Michigan!! :good:

any chance you still got a the specs on the DC audio 4ch (since it not on the site)??

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

any chance you still got a the specs on the DC audio 4ch (since it not on the site)??

yeah i just got the subs playing today and yeah the amp does 120 rms at 4 ohms at 4 channles, i still got one gonna put in my moms truck.

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

yeah i just got the subs playing today and yeah the amp does 120 rms at 4 ohms at 4 channles, i still got one gonna put in my moms truck.

haha nice... moms with bang in the whip.

thanks for the specs, im set on going with sundown in my build but now i gotta look at DC amps cause I see they got a 4ch...

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

well i got her playing but dam it needs more power like crazy and its all bass still dont have the doors or amp rack done. but its getting there. been trying to upload a video to youtube but my droid keeps fucking up so i got one for photobucket accidental but still a lil teaser

th_2011-01-16_14-02-29_552.jpg

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Archived