Blazer + 4 Fi BTL 18s= FUN!!!

Nice did you do anything to the door too or just the striker plate? Can't wait to hear this bish again :drinks::drinks:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Nice did you do anything to the door too or just the striker plate? Can't wait to hear this bish again :drinks::drinks:

Oh ya! doors will be sealed!

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

well the 16k is on the way an I need bigger sub wire(8ga).....And Im adding more 0ga and deadner. Also gotta take the dash to seal all the leaks up! I have a question tho.... I see people always running over 0ga runs from front to back + and-.... Why??? I can see if you have over 1200amps of power coming from the front to the back but if you dont then whats the purpose?? Also I see them running the power wire from their alts to the front battery then to the back. Why not just run them stright from the alt??

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

well the 16k is on the way an I need bigger sub wire(8ga).....And Im adding more 0ga and deadner. Also gotta take the dash to seal all the leaks up! I have a question tho.... I see people always running over 0ga runs from front to back + and-.... Why??? I can see if you have over 1200amps of power coming from the front to the back but if you dont then whats the purpose?? Also I see them running the power wire from their alts to the front battery then to the back. Why not just run them stright from the alt??

man i wish i could make it to AR just to here this........

but are you asking why run multiple runs or why run like 4/0???

and the way i did mine i ran them straight of the alts.... no fusses... to the rear batteries

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

man i wish i could make it to AR just to here this........

but are you asking why run multiple runs or why run like 4/0???

and the way i did mine i ran them straight of the alts.... no fusses... to the rear batteries

Wait you arent going to AR?

Why do people run more wire than they need. Like one alt that puts out 200 amps and then run 4 runs of 0ga. Cuz 4 runs of 0ga will handle 1200amps...How do you get 1200 amps out of a 200 amp alt?

And yea I see people running wire from alt to battery than from battery to the back. Why not just from the alts to the back?

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

I would do one off each of your alts to the back and a ground for each from the mount bolts, its overkill but its better then feeling warm or hot power wire. And fuse I know I dont have to tell you Justin but fuse your runs of pos. people. Car fires are preventable :drinks::drinks:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

I guess part of it could be more even power flow, but after a while its redundant

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Archived