Blazer + 4 Fi BTL 18s= FUN!!!

Where do you live? 5hrs sounds like what I'm dealing with.

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

Havre Montana.. there the 4 of us on the team that are big hitters, but other than that here isnt hardly anyone around thats an audiophile.

I was actually in your area when you were building this, was in CDA for job training in jan.. wish i would have seen this thread when i was, i would have come over for a demo. :drink40:

Rear

(6) 12" Digital Design 1500

Lightning Audio LA3000MD 3000watt Amp

3 Optima red-top

Front Doors

Kicker SSMB8 8" mid bass

Kicker RS56.2 5-1/4" Component

Powered by:

Rockford Fosgate Power P400.2

My New Build!

Havre Montana.. there the 4 of us on the team that are big hitters, but other than that here isnt hardly anyone around thats an audiophile.

I was actually in your area when you were building this, was in CDA for job training in jan.. wish i would have seen this thread when i was, i would have come over for a demo. :drink40:

I lived in Havre for a few months a while back. That is the smallest town in the world ahhahaha nah not really just seems like it. There was like 1 grocery store and 10 liquor stores. Justins Blazer is a low end monster. You still gonna do a similar build?

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

I lived in Havre for a few months a while back. That is the smallest town in the world ahhahaha nah not really just seems like it. There was like 1 grocery store and 10 liquor stores. Justins Blazer is a low end monster. You still gonna do a similar build?

Yeah it is small... belive it or not its the 4th largest town in the state tho! lol and the largest on the HighLine! I moved here from Ann Arbor, MI. So its quite teh culture shock.. LOL! you also forgot the 22 bars for a population of 8000 ROFL! but at least we have a college so during the winter months the college girls are-a-plenty!

Yeah more than likely tune it around 30 hertz theres no sense trying to compete, my neighbor (head installer of teh shop) has a jeep that throws 160 around all day, and my roommate had 3 different rides that do high 150's but neither of them can do hair... so ive decided that im gonna be the first to do hair tricks!

**69th post** :drinks:

Rear

3 Optima red-top

Front Doors

Kicker SSMB8 8" mid bass

Powered by:

Rockford Fosgate Power P400.2

My New Build!

Yeah it is small... belive it or not its the 4th largest town in the state tho! lol and the largest on the HighLine! I moved here from Ann Arbor, MI. So its quite teh culture shock.. LOL! you also forgot the 22 bars for a population of 8000 ROFL! but at least we have a college so during the winter months the college girls are-a-plenty!

Yeah more than likely tune it around 30 hertz theres no sense trying to compete, my neighbor (head installer of teh shop) has a jeep that throws 160 around all day, and my roommate had 3 different rides that do high 150's but neither of them can do hair... so ive decided that im gonna be the first to do hair tricks!

Yeah I know what you mean about "culture shock" I moved there from Santa Barbara CA. I was a fish outta water there hahaha. We only lived there for a few months then we moved to missoula. That was a fun college town with a lot off hotties. Used to go to the Top Hat on Wednesdays for live music and .25 cents drafts. When are you gonna start your build?

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Yeah I know what you mean about "culture shock" I moved there from Santa Barbara CA. I was a fish outta water there hahaha. We only lived there for a few months then we moved to missoula. That was a fun college town with a lot off hotties. Used to go to the Top Hat on Wednesdays for live music and .25 cents drafts. When are you gonna start your build?

well i just about finnished this years build. see my sig for the thread. now its saving time and prolly next spring ill start but who knows, if i get the money faster that i expect i may get it going before fall =)

Rear

3 Optima red-top

Front Doors

Kicker SSMB8 8" mid bass