Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well just cruising around the site I come upon one of the ads at the top of the page, and I look at the site(Deff Audio), and I see they mostly deal Lanzar,Pyle,Boss,etc... but then I see this sub, sure it looks cool and all but so does Audiobahn, so does anyone have any exp with this sub, do you think it will really handle 2000rms, and I also noticed it comes in its own aluminum case, which is cool, but probably boosts shipping another 50-60 bucks.

Linky........>>>http://www.deffaudio.com/store/product_inf...roducts_id=1900

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

I never seen a 4ohm coil be measured over 1000watts, and that sub has dual 4ohm coil and boats a 4000w max, and 2000rms?

I highly doubt it

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9977 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...