i have 6 more months, and then i'm getting a glock 40.

hopefully president osama won't ban our right as americans by then.

isn't is legal for anyone over 18 to buy a pistol at a gun show from a private seller? i heard that i could do this and then when i turn 21 go register it in my name? how true is that?

yes from a PRIVATE seller its fine not from someone with a booth selling handguns ect.. and depending on your state you may not have to even register it (check your local laws) I know here in FL we dont register any type of gun.

yes from a PRIVATE seller its fine not from someone with a booth selling handguns ect.. and depending on your state you may not have to even register it (check your local laws) I know here in FL we dont register any type of gun.

so if i bought one of my dads glock 40's, would it just be mine or would i have to change it over to my name? how does that work?

yea, so i got about a year before I can purchase a hand gun lol

and I just noticed your avatar...cyanide and happiness lol, funny shit

<div align='center'>03 RAV4

18" DC Level 4 XL

Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge

AudioQue 2200D

6.25 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz

DB Linc 200 Amp H/O ALT

1/0 BIG III</div>

so if i bought one of my dads glock 40's, would it just be mine or would i have to change it over to my name? how does that work?

you have to go read up your laws for your individual state to see if you have to register it or not. In FL you would not have to, it would just be yours. Your state may have you register idk where you live.

edit: I read up the statutes for Arkansas an it said you dont have to register handguns so your good to go.

you have to go read up your laws for your individual state to see if you have to register it or not. In FL you would not have to, it would just be yours. Your state may have you register idk where you live.

well, i'm stationed in arkansas. my home of record is in georgia.

so.... idk. i'll look into the local laws and see what i can come up with. thanks for the info though.

well, i'm stationed in arkansas. my home of record is in georgia.

so.... idk. i'll look into the local laws and see what i can come up with. thanks for the info though.

read my post above yours and Georgia is the same way so your good to go. just buy it from him and its yours. its actually illegal for the government to require you to register your weapons (unless its a class 3...automatic, silencers ect.)

read my post above yours and Georgia is the same way so your good to go. just buy it from him and its yours. its actually illegal for the government to require you to register your weapons (unless its a class 3...automatic, silencers ect.)

nice. thanks man.

Seems that i have captured the interest of Glock Owners. LOL

The only other type of pistol i would purchase would be a Springfield XD .40

:spiteful:

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived