VistaV6 Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 So, I was poking around the audioque website, and was looking at their "Whats subs should I use" page, and I noticed that it said a single 12" works in 2.5 cu ft. before any displacements....so my box is 20 x 25 x 15....which makes it 3.39 cu ft before any displacements.... So, if I was to put an AQ 12 in my box, would it just sound horrible? I have never really been sure how the volume of the box effects the sound from specific subs... SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it. "You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.
VistaV6 Posted July 30, 2009 Author Report Posted July 30, 2009 Also, here is the link for any1 who wants to see what it says http://www.audioque.com/aq/whatSubs.htm SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it. "You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.
oldschool Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 It will work fine just take tuning into consideration and also power handling TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC. 156.5 OUT THE TRUNK OF A 95 CADDY W/1 SUB & 2AMPs score done on a termlab mic in the kick on the dash sealed was 154
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.