Jump to content

Where to get Headunits repaired??


Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone know where I can get my headunit repaired? It's an Alpine CDA-9813, I know I can send it into Alpine, but im curious if there are any good places out there that repair them so I can price shop.

problem with unit is I get an error reading when I try to play any cds. It worked fine and then started doing this. It slowly started occuring more frequently and i read this is a common problem.

thanks :)

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
Posted

United Radio Services (URS)

5717 Enterprise Parkway E. Syracuse, NY 13057 Phone: 1-800-634-8606 or 1-315-446-8700 Fax: 1-315-446-8505 Hours: 8:30 A.M. thru 5:30 P.M., E.S.T., Mon.-Fri. 8:30 A.M. thru 12:00 P.M., Sat.

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1003 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...