cant find anything to load off of.. help please

i had totaled my car in april and had been givin my grandfathers truck ext. cab, as a replacement until i could buy another car. btw

i had two kenwood w3011, nothing special, in a 4 cube ported box. originally it loaded off the truck on my other car. i was probly hitting low 43 db, rough guess. my stepdad says that im not allowed to remove the back seats so its almost impossible to load off of anything in the truck. a buddy of mine said a sixth order bandpass system may do the trick to giving it something to load off of with the port facing the window. Is this a difficult system to tune? ive heard that if this system isnt tuned correctly it can screw up the speakers pretty bad.

also if any other boxes or setups may help bring the subs back to their old potential let me know, its frustrating hearing them now in comparison to how they used to sound.

thanks alot

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/