XS Power

do i need to charge the batteries

took my batteries off the charger and it was tested at 13.5 i put both into the car and warmed it up went driving a little. i then checked later then it was 12.73 then later after about an hour or two i checked again and went down to 12.43. what's wrong with this? there is one wire that isn't grounded from the car wire to the body other than that my mechman rhino alternator are all wired to the batteries. could it be the batteries have a defect or could it be the alternator or could be something to do with the wiring to my sound connection? it's only been a month since i haved both alternator and batteries inside the car. and i noticed that the lights still dim. could you please help me on this. this my big issue that i need to get fix because if it's not able to handle power to my car then i' plan on taking it out. i don't want my car to die out again. maybe i'll try recharging the batteries again? if i charge both batteries from the car do i take out all the other wires besides the wire that connects straigth to back battery or can i ust leave it all in??

Is your alternator grounded using its ground post?