Jump to content

How Much Do You Hate School


Guest Nismofreak

How bad do you hatge it  

34 members have voted

  1. 1. Choice one

    • F@@K I hate it alot
      12
    • Just hate it
      4
    • It is okay
      11
    • I love school
      7


Recommended Posts

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

O that sucks. Yah I never got along with kids cuzz I liked cars and they liked sports. One of my new friends Nick was like wtf is a db drag and is becoming pretty interested makes me feel good taht a homie wants to get into car audio.

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

Shit i didnt hate school at all we used to bail every day to go get high and kick it with tha bitches thats probaly why i liked it

Means that you didn't like school because bailing= hatred of school

I would love to bail British lit but I can't cuzz my school is like a jail.

Posted

Means that you didn't like school because bailing= hatred of school

I would love to bail British lit but I can't cuzz my school is like a jail.

[/quote

I never hated school because i was never there ditchin doesnt mean hatred of school it jsut means you found something better to do. most schools arelike jails bro we had the damn campus security and cops allways chasin us and if they seen us out walkin around durin school hours theyd pick us up and take us to back to school and make us sit in this lil ass room till 5.

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

It suck if security finds you in the hall way . Boy detentions are boring. lol

Posted

It suck if security finds you in the hall way . Boy detentions are boring. lol

yea this wasnet really detention it was like a small holding room in the cops office on campus we would get cuffed and put in the cruiser then put in that room
Guest Nismofreak
Posted

That sucks ass. Yah we get detention but wasn't a big deal but was so long

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

Yah. The kid who made fun of is going down. Will show him to be scarred of me. Today he called me a fat ass. I threw the kid on the stage and told don't fuck with me or something bad is gonna happen. It ain't gonna be pretty. Can't take it from the begging of the year. Gave him once more chance and lets see. When I get pissed, the big kids go down. Homies had to calm me down. Grant be ready!!!! Might sound violent but can't take it.

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

I never had to many friends and was the kid that was always alone. I found one friend, but since I had to switch school, I had no friend but at my school this was the first time in my life I felt welcome and I ain't gonna let one kid mess everything up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 1 Anonymous, 6202 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...