Jump to content

How Much Do You Hate School


Guest Nismofreak

How bad do you hatge it  

34 members have voted

  1. 1. Choice one

    • F@@K I hate it alot
      12
    • Just hate it
      4
    • It is okay
      11
    • I love school
      7


Recommended Posts

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

I choice F@@K I hate it alot. :lol:. yes I need a education just can't stand 8 hours at school.

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

Got 2 more years and college time. UHHHHHHHHHH to long.

Posted

i hate college...i liked high school much better. but i do like the more freedom and shit load less hours spent in school now. once im all done ill be happy

i would like college if i didnt go to a community college

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

i would love to go to school and only worry about grades rather than go to work and bust my ass and worry about bills and such.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Posted

High school is a fucking waste of time. I didn't learn a damn thing except how to make paper darts stick in the ceiling while the teacher is turned away. By 6th grade I knew what I know now. College is better just that now you pay a SHITLOAD of money. Just gotta keep saying to yourself Nismo that one day it will be all behind you.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Posted

i would love to go to school and only worry about grades rather than go to work and bust my ass and worry about bills and such.

true dat homie!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

I had to work for over a year solid to save up for this semester. I'm getting practically NO help from anyone. But atleast now I don't have to have some bullshit job until summer again. I know some people working 2 jobs, raising a family AND going to school! If I was 1 of them I'd invest in a pistol with one bullet.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 390 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...