Sonic Electronix

Another tough move..I went from Memphis, to craving some DC audio's, and the guy here is telling me that the Memphis M3's, two 10's will be louder, and sound better then DC, and DC was made just for competing, and no good over all quality, any DC owners have a say in that? I'm not looking to be the loudest in town, but i want to be heard, but it still sound clean

(The 2 options were a pair of lvl3 DC 12's, or M3 10's)

i keep posting random shit, because this is a lot of money, and i want to make sure i'm getting what i want..

Edited by hitman45400

99% of people will do this if they never heard of a brand (Y is unheard of brand, X is mainstream) will say X brand is louder than Y brand since they never heard of Y and think its trash since its not mainstream. ive heard countless people say DC is trash and Fi is trash and etc etc

but back on topic, go with the DC's

Edited by Krannyman92

99% of people will do this if they never heard of a brand (Y is unheard of brand, X is mainstream) will say X brand is louder than Y brand since they never heard of Y and think its trash since its not mainstream. ive heard countless people say DC is trash and Fi is trash and etc etc

but back on topic, go with the DC's

ha yea even a guy at a local shop here said that bout re audio before he heard them. now hes tryin 2 sell them

he's trying to sell you on memphis, had you bought them and not been on this forum you would never know any better.

I havnt heard both in a similar install so I wont pass an opinion. The M's arent bad by any means, I just dont see 2 10's outperforming 12's on similar power and spec boxes...maybe 12's to 12's

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

he's trying to sell you on memphis, had you bought them and not been on this forum you would never know any better.

I havnt heard both in a similar install so I wont pass an opinion. The M's arent bad by any means, I just dont see 2 10's outperforming 12's on similar power and spec boxes...maybe 12's to 12's

well, i mean, i think he wanted me to be loud, he has been selling memphis for about 9 years, and in car audio for about 15, and has two, 15" memphis mojo's, with 2,200watts, and was the damned loudest thing i have ever heard, the closed garage door behind us was shaking back and fourth, and so, i don't hold it against him, but i just don't know why he didn't think they would be good subs..

well, i mean, i think he wanted me to be loud, he has been selling memphis for about 9 years, and in car audio for about 15, and has two, 15" memphis mojo's, with 2,200watts, and was the damned loudest thing i have ever heard, the closed garage door behind us was shaking back and fourth, and so, i don't hold it against him, but i just don't know why he didn't think they would be good subs..

well he's jus tryin 2 make a sell and thats pretty much it. not all sells people do it but most do. just as krannyman was sayin. whatever products they carry there most likely gonna try pushing them on you without even giving the other products a chance or hearing them themselves

at the end of the day he's running a business and wants you to buy what he has, not someone else's stuff

or he just doesnt know dc, and is likening it to all the other non-name-brand bullshit that people bring through his doors to be installed.

ugh...thats reminding me of the spx subs everyone is getting from autozone or wherever...

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC