still nothing like my 1 12" at 145.9 db at 65hz.... sounds like everything is about to fall apart.... good start... keep it up

Edited by SPLGEO
SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

I'm gonna build a new box soon. The box in that vid has all 90degree corners and the way I designed the port is all fawked up. The sq is right out the window. My next box will be nice, all corners 45'ed, flared port opening. I'm really considering a crx style box only with the sub pointed sideways and the port pointed back.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

Thanks for the comments, I'm not gonna do anything extreme with it. At least until this summer I'm stuck with the sub/amp I have so I'm just gonna build a really nice box and live with it. I'm pretty happy with my box now its response is just really sloppy and sounds distorted on certain notes.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

still nothing like my 1 12" at 145.9 db at 65hz.... sounds like everything is about to fall apart.... good start... keep it up

no offense or anything, but @ 65 hz it doesnt good on music, I dont care what anyone says.