Introducing my new website.... mypsychoex.net

Guest DC Power Kyle

Hey guys,

For the past 3 months, I have been working my butt off to get this site going and functional. I have a lot of plans for the site and simply decided that I need to put some sort of product out there and add features as the site matures. I have done my best to make sure all the features work on the site and that it's extremely fast but I'm not perfect. There will also be a new design in the near future and a lot more to come. the site is http://mypsychoex.net and well, you can pretty much post stories about your psycho ex girlfriends and such. Yeah, I know I'm following the whole Fmylife trend but I am trying to make it something bigger and better than their site which includes using a 1-5 scale rating system versus a yes or no type of thing. I would appreciate it if you guys would check it out, and play around with it, try to break the site and tell me what needs to be fixed so I can make it even better and make it evolve into something more. Anyways, I thought I would see if I could get some love on the SMD forums and some constructive feedback.

As I said, this is only a temporary layout until the final design is finished and it will look A LOT better. I figured we could get some stories going and get some sort of community and then launch it from beta to a stable functioning website.

Thanks guys and looking forward to your feedback and stories!

PS: if you notice any bugs, shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] or pm me on the forums so i can get right on top of it. :)

Edited by DC Power Kyle

this better fail so you can keep making us alternators...

lol jk. good luck with it man.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

this better fail so you can keep making us alternators...

lol jk. good luck with it man.

he just gets the lemonade and cookies for rob..... :01nocomment8so:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Guest DC Power Kyle
he just gets the lemonade and cookies for rob..... :01nocomment8so:

HAHAHAHA. Nah man, this is just a side thing that i've been doing for a while. I've always been a programmer at heart and I love making things on the web. I just hope 3 months of my time wont be wasted on this site. Too many days wasted coding this crap.

ha..looks like a fun site should be a good hit

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion

2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion

2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

dat12.jpgkonfused22copyn.gif

logottu.jpgproductimage.jpgpoweringlogosm.jpg

Guest DC Power Kyle

Thanks for the catch guys, working on the site right now and i think im the one that accidently did that. Thing is i've done as much testing I could on my own... now I need some real traffic to see what's not working correctly. Really hard to trace things down when there is thousands and thousands of lines of code by yourself.

Edited by DC Power Kyle