Batt Terminals HELP!! (with pics)**

:help: wtf ok so i bought some stinger terminals from darvex Terminals and i have a Shuriken BT100 batt. these terminals didnt fit so now im stuck. does anyone know where i can get some terminals that will fit this batt? i tried to use 1/4 inch bolts but they were just too big. thanks!! Edited by enemyofsilence

Team Bass-Hz

:help: wtf ok so i bought some stinger terminals from darvex Terminals and i have a Shuriken BT100 batt. these terminals didnt fit so now im stuck. does anyone know where i can get some terminals that will fit this batt? i tried to use 1/4 inch bolts but they were just too big. thanks!!
just get some bolts from a hardware store grde 5 or better. they are a metric thread i cant remember what size but it is the same on all those size batteries

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

the posts you got are for a side posted GM style battery, But ^^^^ should work.

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion

2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion

2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

dat12.jpgkonfused22copyn.gif

logottu.jpgproductimage.jpgpoweringlogosm.jpg

i would have thought that kinetik and shuriken terminals would have been the same size too. but no 3/8 would be too big.

btw, here are some pics of the terminals. quality is not great but you kinda get an idea.

SSPX0359.jpg

size difference between the stinger terminal and the terminal on the batt

SSPX0358.jpg

here is the 1/4 inch one that comes on top of the stinger terminal bolt. its a tad bit too big

SSPX0360.jpg

Team Bass-Hz

i would have thought that kinetik and shuriken terminals would have been the same size too. but no 3/8 would be too big.

btw, here are some pics of the terminals. quality is not great but you kinda get an idea.

SSPX0359.jpg

size difference between the stinger terminal and the terminal on the batt

SSPX0358.jpg

here is the 1/4 inch one that comes on top of the stinger terminal bolt. its a tad bit too big

SSPX0360.jpg

go 1 size smaller then the 1/4 inch. go to the hardware store. they have a million different sizes

They are most likely M6X1.0 or M5X.80, but most likely 6MM... I highly, highly doubt they are standard threads...

thanks rob. they arent normal threads so i have to find bolts that arent normal lol. i will try these sizes you gave me and see what i come up with. Thanks again!!

Team Bass-Hz